Your search gave 330 results:
Post #427 by Rajesh Kumar on March 11th 2016, 1:38 PM (in topic “Peppercorn Crusted Florida Tuna Steak with Sweet Potato Fries”)
Peppercorn Crusted Florida Tuna Steak with Sweet Potato Fries
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks
- 4 tablespoons peppercorn blend, crushed or course ground
- oil for cooking
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into fries
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 4 sprigs fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary), for garnish
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add sweet potato, 1 tablespoon oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss ingredients to coat.
- Evenly distribute the seasoned fries on a full-size cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet on the middle rack in the preheated oven.
- Cook fries for 15 to 25 minutes or until fries are golden brown and tender.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Preheat a large-sized sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of the tuna steaks with salt and course ground pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the preheated sauté pan.
- Carefully add the tuna steaks to the sauté pan.
- Cook tuna steaks to preferred doneness (tuna cooks very quickly and is usually served rare).
- Serve tuna steaks with sweet potato fries and garnish with lemon and fresh herbs.
Post #426 by Rajesh Kumar on March 11th 2016, 1:33 PM (in topic “Florida Yellowfin Tuna with Pepper Garlic Crust”)
Florida Yellowfin Tuna with Pepper Garlic Crust
- 4 (8-ounce) tuna steaks, 1 (½-inch) thick
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- Season the tuna steaks with salt and crushed black peppercorns.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat; add garlic and brown.
- Add tuna steaks and sear to desired doneness.
Post #425 by Rajesh Kumar on March 11th 2016, 1:28 PM (in topic “Yellowfin Tuna With Kalamata Olive Salsa”)
Yellowfin Tuna With Kalamata Olive Salsa
Ingredients: Kalamata Olive Salsa
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell pepper, peeled, seeded and julienned
- 1 clove roasted garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chile, minced
- 1/4 cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley, coarse-chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- cracked pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 (4-ounce) fresh tuna steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients (except feta cheese) in a small bowl.
- Let sit for about 20 minutes, then stir in the feta cheese and serve.
- Kalamata Olive Salsa can be made up to 12 hours ahead and refrigerated.
- Preheat grill then reduce heat to medium.
- Rinse steaks and pat dry with paper towels.
- Brush both sides of steaks with oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle kosher salt, pepper and garlic evenly onto steaks then rub in with fingers.
- Place steak on grill rack over heat.
- Grill for 2 minutes per side for medium-rare center, turning once halfway through grilling.
- Transfer the fish to plates and top with the salsa.
Enter the words you wish your result to include, with spaces between them.