- 20 oz salmon - cut in 3-4 filets
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic - grated
- zest and juice of one lemon
- ¼ c fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Pre-heat a grill (or grill pan) on high heat.
- Season flesh side of the salmon with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- When grill is hot, spray with non-stick grilling spray.
- Place salmon on the grill and cook about 5-6 minutes per side until you reach your desired level of doneness. (I like mine a little pink, especially when it's high quality sockeye.)
- While fish is cooking, whisk together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice/zest, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle sauce over the fish before serving.