Skip navigation

FishingMobile

of his 15 professional

Add topic

of his 15 professional

The Washington Wizards, pushing for their first playoff berth since 2008, acquired disgruntled point guard Andre Miller from the Denver Nuggets on Thursday in a three-way trade that also involves the Philadelphia 76ers. The Wizards gave up two seldom-used players — forward Jan Vesely and point guard Eric Maynor. Vesely goes to the Nuggets, while Maynor gets shipped to the 76ers. Philadelphia receives two second-round draft picks, one from the Wizards in 2015 and one from the Nuggets in 2016. Washington receives a protected 2014 second-round pick from the 76ers. Miller hasnt played since his shouting match with coach Brian Shaw in the waning minutes of a loss to the 76ers on New Years Day. The Nuggets initially suspended Miller for two games, then rescinded the suspension and announced that he would instead be excused from all team activities for personal reasons. "Obviously we did our homework," Wizards President Ernie Grunfeld said. "I think that was an isolated situation, an isolation incident. Were going to move past that." Miller, who turns 38 next month, has played with five teams over 15 NBA seasons. He averaged 5.9 points and 3.3 assists for the Nuggets this season. The Wizards are under pressure from owner Ted Leonsis to end their playoff drought, with both team president Ernie Grunfeld and coach Randy Wittman in the final year of their contracts. Washington is currently fifth in the watered-down Eastern Conference, but the team has lost five of seven to fall two games under .500. "Our goal was all along to make the playoffs," Grunfeld said. "Weve put ourselves in a position where were right there." The Wizards will be counting on Miller to add depth to a rotation that has been shrinking during the season, with Wittman asking more from All-Star John Wall and other starters while relying less on the bench. Maynor, acquired last summer to be Walls backup, has disappeared almost entirely, having played just seven minutes in the last 27 games. Vesely has been a major disappointment since being selected with the No. 6 overall pick in the 2011 draft. He has played in 33 games this season, and only five of the last 14, while averaging 3.2 points. Grunfeld said Vesely didnt develop quickly enough into the player the Wizards were expecting. "He wasnt consistent enough for us," Grunfeld said. Gold Air Jordan 12 Retro . – Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. All Blue Air Jordan 12 Retro . The Brazilian heads into Saturday afternoons race coming off a close runner-up finish to Ryan Hunter-Reay in the Indianapolis 500. http://www.cheapjordans12retro.com/green-air-jordan-12-retro/ . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers – the 12th Man – capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. All Star Air Jordan 12 Retro .B. – Canadian pairs skaters Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford went from elated to frustrated in the span of a few minutes. Wholesale Jordan Shoes From China Free Shipping . The former Toronto FC designated player played three of his 15 professional seasons with the team.Who would win in a race between the SportsCentre anchors?I would for sure, if Shultzy was chasing me!What is a Darren Dutchyshen workout like?I got on a running kick and for almost a year I was doing an hour of cardio! Five miles a day, seven days a week, 35 miles a week, 140 miles a month, followed by an hour of weights. I have cut back to a half hour of cardio, followed by weights five days a week. Monday-chest, Tuesday-arms, Wednesday-legs, Thursday-shoulders, Friday-back. Good times!Darren Dutchyshen isnt yet defined on Urban Dictionary, how would you define yourself?Happy, loud, laugh all the time, humorous, a little dirty, hyper, blessed. I have a really good life.Who did you cheering for in the 2014 World Cup?Germany! I like the teams talent and determination. I picked them to win and got lucky.When you chatted with Cabbie you gave a plot of a Dutchy movie, and said that Dolph Lundgren would play the villain. Who would play you in a movie? Why?George Clooney, its obvious.What do you think of this impression of you by hockey blogger Steve Dangle? Its very good and very funny. I like his podcast.dddddddddddd I never knew that he actually worked at TSN (with the NHL Network) at one point in time but was to shy to say hi! Hi Steve!You made a cameo in an episode on the TV show Corner Gas, if you could cameo on any TV show past or present which would it be and why? and is is true youll be cameoing in the upcoming movie?I did do the movie and it was a really cool experience Brent Butt is very talented. Jay and Dan came in from LA and it was crazy. It was really nice seeing those guys. As for a cameo, it would be the Big Bang Theory. I would play Sheldons intellectual equal. That show is so well written!Where would your dream broadcast be for the Kraft Celebration Tour?Did it. My hometown of Porcupine Plain. It was trippy. I never thought I would be on TV let alone broadcast from there.What advice would you have for those trying to get in the sports broadcasting business?Work hard! Its a great industry but like everything else, what you put into it, is what you get out of it. Im a big fan of the phrase "sweat equity."Can you go BarDown?Of course! Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 member have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply