Grilled Sweet and Sour Yellowfin Tuna
#423 (In Topic #199)
Recipe: Tuna fish
- 4 (6-ounce) yellowfin tuna steaks
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, minced
- Combine sherry, ginger, soy sauce, molasses, lime juice, honey, garlic, sesame oil, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Rinse tuna steaks and pat dry.
- Place steaks in a shallow glass baking dish and pour sauce over.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Preheat stove top grill or gas grill.
- Remove steaks from marinade; grill 5 to 8 minutes on each side for well-done center (2 minutes on each side for rare center and 3 to 5 minutes each side for medium center), turning once and basting with marinade.
1 guest and 0 member have just viewed this.