Grilled Florida Yellowfin Tuna with Dill-Onion Butter
#431 (In Topic #207)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 4 (8-ounce) yellowfin tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cracked pepper
- Preheat stove top or gas grill to high heat.
- Stir together butter, onion and dill ingredients in small bowl.
- Brush tuna steaks with olive oil and coat with cracked pepper.
- Place tuna steaks on grill and cook to desired doneness, turning once: 2 minutes on each side for rare center; 3 to 5 minutes each side for medium center; 5 to 6 minutes each side for well-done center.
- Serve topped with a dollop of dill-onion butter.
1 guest and 0 member have just viewed this.