Skip navigation

FishingMobile

the distance, I can'

ReplyAdd topic

In the evening, I wandered in the suburbs, looking at the Wanjia lights in the distance, listening to the frog cicadas in the fields. It is the most pleasant thing to look out at the lights of the city on the outskirts <a href="vipusacigarettes.com">Cigarettes For Sale</a>. There is no urban noise and no loneliness in the countryside. It's very quiet here. Quiet, but not silent. Among the splendid lights of the city, there are many faint lights of ordinary people. They don't compete with the noisy neon, just quietly scattered. Quietly, I looked at the lights of these tens of thousands of homes, in silence. The lights in the distance should be proud of us. Of all the species we know, which one can create such a high degree of civilization? These species can only stay quietly in remote corners and reproduce in silence. Speaking of "quiet", human beings have been "not quiet" for thousands of years. Looking forward, when humans are "quiet", it is probably a period of ignorance that is not recorded in the history books <a href="salesmoking.com">Newport Cigarettes Coupons</a>. At that time, humans, like any weak species, curled up quietly in the cave, igniting a faint flame, allowing the beast to override itself. But later, humans began to be "not quiet". Over time, humans gradually became the master of everything. However, at this time, the human "not quiet" has risen to "noisy". Everyone fights openly and secretly, and they want to dominate the same kind. The victorious party moved into the luxurious palace, which burst into noisy fire day and night. The fire is too dazzling and too noisy, like the ambition of a king. They always turned into a pile of ashes in the middle of the big noise, and were blown away by the wind on the bones. Day after day, year after year. Finally, the palaces of the kings lost their noisy fire, and their dazzling fire. The noisy fire finally turned into a quiet light, exuding a soft light quietly in thousands of households. Looking at the Wanjia lights in the distance, I can't help but ask, what should we do? If human beings are "quiet", we are still in the cave; if humans are "noisy", we will be in the ruins. "Quiet" won't work, "noisy" won't work. That's only "not quiet", which is somewhere in between. However, "not quiet" can easily become "noisy", so there must be "quiet" containment. Only by "not quiet" in "quiet" can we get eternal development; only by "quiet" in "not quiet" can we get eternal development. The quiet Wanjia lights in front of you will not make people feel comfortable if there is no warm quiet laughter. The unquiet cicada frogs around me will not feel relaxed if there is no quiet field in the background <a href="buyusacigarettes.com">Newport Cigarettes</a>. Between quiet and not quiet, I looked at Wanjia's lights cozy and relaxed.<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="socialthat.extor.org/groups/topic/view/group_id/124/topic_id/4593/post_id/128149">Marlboro Cigarettes</a>
<br/> <a href="bac.forumcrea.com/viewtopic.php?id=36554">NewportCigarettesCoupons</a>
Back to the top
Quote post (#5745)Report post (#5745)
There are too many online users to list.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply