Skip navigation

FishingMobile

Honey Glazed Salmon

ReplyAdd topic

Main Dish

Honey Glazed Salmon:
The health benefits of wild salmon have been well documented throughout the medical community. Perhaps the only aspect of salmon consumption that has been more documented is the outstanding taste. Fishing fortune has smiled down on an angler that has salmon reserves in his/her freezer. You are truly a fortunate fisherman is you have fresh salmon to use in this recipe. Whether it is at a campsite or on your deck, this is an ideal summer dish.
Ingredients
2 pounds salmon filet cut into 8 ounce pieces with the skin left on one side
Glaze:
3 cloves garlic, sliced
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup honey
¼ white wine vinegar
¼ Worcestershire sauce
1 cup orange juice
½ tbsp. salt
In a sauce pan, combine all of the glaze ingredients. Cook them over a medium heat, stirring frequently, until the sugar dissolves. Set the glaze aside to cool. Spray the grill grate with non-stick vegetable cooking spray. Place the filets skin side down on the grill. Baste the fish with the glaze and grill with the lid down for 13-15 minutes, or until the fish begins to flake easily. Add a final layer of glaze and allow 2 additional minutes to grill.

As seen in the July Issue of Midwest Hunting and Fishing 2015
Back to the top
Quote post (#231)Report post (#231)

I loved it ,Thanks
Back to the top
Quote post (#248)Report post (#248)

Thanks for sharing the wild salmon meal recipe with us. You just made a lovely dish for this summer. I’ll definitely try it this weekend at my home and will enjoy it with my loved ones. Also, I totally agree with your concern that while taking wild salmon meal on regular interval can help us in living a healthy life for longer runs. But, I believe for availing the countless benefits of salmon meal, it’s important to shop it from leading online stores because they offer fresh, high-quality and food grade salmon meal.
Back to the top
Quote post (#277)Report post (#277)

Honey Glazed Salmon

i like it..
Back to the top
Quote post (#340)Report post (#340)
There are too many online users to list.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply