Skip navigation

FishingMobile

​From the moment I r

Add topic

From the moment I remember, my most memorable person is jealous. Although he has been a county-level cadre, he is also a local celebrity. However, he is an ordinary good person in my mind. My family is Shiliuwu Village. I have listened to my mother telling me stories since I was a child. The embarrassing story I wrote here is that her four brothers Marlboro Lights, Wang Dengcai, were in the 1960s. Our brothers were seven. The situation in the family was very bad. The mother could not accept the family. Relief. On the south bank of the Weihe River, the Luan River has a flood every year. The crops are autumn and wheat. Although the days are not good, it is better to live in our village. Our village is full of salt and alkali, white flowers. Few crops grow. Almost every meal was filled with wild vegetables and sang the militia. He saw his mother with his younger brother and sister, and walked out of the village for more than a dozen miles to pick up the wheat or black beans that fell to the ground. He would carry the mother. The nephew led the brother and sister back together to stay in the village. There are more than a dozen people in the family, and a bowl of rice is almost the same for each bowl. The four sisters always filled the mother's rice bowl. When I left. Also secretly give a few nests. This is what my mother told me. Let me remember forever. I want to be a good person like me. I also gave it to my face. After all, it is my own relatives and daughters. I am also a bodhisattva. In the prayer of the incense burner, I always add a few words to bless our family. When I was in junior high school, my house was suddenly in a rainy day, and a piece of wood was overwhelmed. , folded. At that time, I bought wood and there was no market in the countryside. The father found the Hefang Commune far away from our village. At that time, it was the secretary of the commune. I hope that I will let the �˾�toto relationship, buy root wood, and spend less. Hey, let's go back. Tomorrow, I will find someone to pull you back to my father. I will tell the mother about this situation. The mother and father are on fire Online Cigarettes. The tolerance of others is not to be cheap, but it will also make people make mistakes. The mother said, you will run again tomorrow usa-cigarette.com, don't want it. I tried to find a way to send the wood over the next day. The mother said that the family would pull back and let the mistakes be made. The driver said that Wang Shuji personally paid 49 yuan, and the money was also paid. The mother said that it took more than a month's salary, and that is also the person who raised the family. For this matter, the mother did not raise the bar for his father. The mother said that he was so good that he did not look down on the poor. I secretly made up my mind to study hard, grow up to be an official, and, like Yu, after I graduated from the normal school, I was fortunate enough to work in an institution. Although in a different department, but in a large courtyard, opportunities to meet are often there. Every year, he and his nephew will buy something for my parents to let me go back. My mother said that you are a child of a farmer Cigarettes For Sale. If you go to work, you have to be conscience Cigarettes Online. You should not tell the leader that you are a nephew of Deng Cai. You are you, let alone do the tricks of doing things for yourself. Don't give up your face. At that time, you just served as the full-time deputy secretary of the Raoyang Count
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 member have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply