Skip navigation

FishingMobile

Bliss became the man in charge

ReplyAdd topic

Columbus, OH (Sports Network) - Ryan Finley scored his first MLS goal and added an assist as the Columbus Crew earned interim head coach Brian Bliss his first victory after posting a 2-0 result over the Houston Dynamo on Wednesday at Crew Stadium. Bliss became the man in charge on Monday after the Crew parted ways with former boss Robert Warzycha, who was in his fifth season at the helm, but the club has struggled this year and looks unlikely to make the postseason. Needing three points to stay in the playoff hunt, Houston came out on the front foot and had several opportunities within the first 20 minutes as forward Will Bruin got behind the Columbus backline several times, but couldnt find the back of the net. After starting slowly in the opening 45 minutes, the Crew broke the deadlock two minutes after the break when Bernardo Anor got the play started with an over-the-top ball to Justin Meram on the left side of the box. He took a touch and slid it across to Finley, who smashed it into the roof of the net. The Crew finished the job in the 74th minute when Meram collected a loose ball just outside the area, made a quick cut to his left and fired it across his body into the far right corner, just past the outstretched arm of Houston goalkeeper Tally Hall. The result keeps the Crews faint playoff hopes alive as they are five points behind New England for the fifth and final postseason berth in the Eastern Conference, while Houston remains on 37 points. Kirby Puckett Jersey . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent.  But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. Matt Belisle Jersey . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino.

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://www.authentictwinsgear.com/twins-kennys-vargas-jersey/.com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season. Byron Buxton Jersey . Scolari says that although Brazilians have the right to complain about the government and demand improvements, perhaps the protests wont be coming at the "right time. Rod Carew Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington.Former French Open runner-up Sara Errani upset former Roland Garros titlist Li Na in Fridays quarterfinal action at the $2.6 million Italian Open, a French Open tune-up. The 10th-seeded Italian crowd favorite Errani doused the second-seeded reigning Australian Open titlist Li 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 on the red clay at Foro Italico. This marked Erranis first-ever victory over a top-three player and her first career win against Li in seven tries. A sluggish Li said she got sick less than 20 minutes before the match started. "Before I came to the court I already threw up," she said. "I dont know if its because of the pasta or because the allergies made me sick because everywhere Ive been sneezing this week. Its never stopped. I really have no iddea the reason why I throw up.dddddddddddd "Maybe Im sick of pasta," Li joked. "The Chinese stomach is a little bit different." Li was a finalist in Rome two years ago. A milder upset came when sixth-seeded former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic shut down third-seeded former Wimbledon runner-up Agnieszka Radwanska, of Poland, 6-4, 6-4. The Serbian Jankovic titled here back-to-back in 2007 and 2008 and was the Rome runner-up in 2010. Jankovic will tangle with Errani in the semifinals. Meanwhile on Day 5, another former world No. 1 from Serbia, 11th-seeded former Roland Garros champ Ana Ivanovic, held off 13th-seeded rising Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 to reach the final four in the Italian capital. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Back to the top
Quote post (#2598)Report post (#2598)
1 guest and 0 member have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply