Skip navigation

FishingMobile

Youth Russell Okung Jersey

Add topic

The Oakland Raiders spent the first quarter of the season getting close before finally breaking through for their first win against the Cleveland Browns.A lopsided loss to the Los Angeles Chargers looked like a step back Color Rush Keenan Allen Jersey , even if coach Jon Gruden tried to put a positive spin on the game Monday."I think there's a lot of good things, honestly, that happened yesterday," Gruden said about the 26-10 loss before ticking off a list of problems. "The scoreboard was lousy, the field positon was bad, we gave up some big plays that was not good. Terrible interception in the red zone. There's some negative things that are still resonating with me and Raider Nation."Gruden then went on to praise the play of eight rookies, including tackle Brandon Parker and defensive tackle P.J. Hall, fill-in left guard Jon Feliciano, and some good plays made by Derek Carr outside of a costly interception on first-and-goal from the 1."I'm going to continue to emphasize the good and do everything I can to fix the things that are bad, because most of the things that are bad, my fingerprints are all over," Gruden said.It was not easy to sugarcoat this game, which marked the first time all season the Raiders (1-4) never held a lead. The pass rush generated little pressure, the defense created no turnovers, special teams provided no short fields, and Carr threw an interception at the worst time possible.With the Raiders trailing 20-3 and looking to mount a comeback late in the third quarter, Oakland had the ball first-and-goal from the Los Angeles 1. Despite the presence of powerful back Marshawn Lynch, Gruden opted to call for a play-action pass on first down.When no one broke open immediately, Carr held onto the ball before trying to force it to Derek Carrier in the end zone instead of throwing the ball away. Melvin Ingram was right there for an interception, marking the second time this season the decision to use Lynch as a decoy at the goal line backfired.Fullback Keith Smith was stopped on a fourth-down run from the 1 in a 20-19 loss at Denver last month. And of course Youth Russell Okung Jersey , Lynch is still smarting from another goal-line interception that cost him a Super Bowl title in Seattle back in the 2014 season.Lynch tossed his helmet up in frustration as he left the field and didn't play the rest of the day as the Raiders were in their hurry-up offense for their only remaining drive.Gruden said he threw his visor and helmet in anger as well, and that frustration was something he had in common with Lynch. He still stood by the play call even if the execution didn't work."We were down 20-3. It wasn't the last play of the Super Bowl. We were down 20-3," he said. "It was first-and-goal, trying to save as much time as we can with a play-action pass."The Raiders have little time to dwell on this loss with a trip to London coming up this week to face the Seahawks. Rather than request an East Coast game before the long trip and either practice there or in London for the week, the Raiders opted to stay at home for most of this week.They will practice Tuesday through Thursday at their facility in the Bay Area before taking the long trip to London on Thursday night. They will arrive Friday afternoon and then get ready for the game Sunday night."I hope I can make it, honestly," Gruden said. "I'm not great. I get claustrophobic. My son was a weightlifter and he won a powerlifting competition in Belarus. I had to fly 14 hours. I had to fly home 14 hours. I had vertigo for a month. I couldn't even lay down, the house was spinning. I am hoping I don't get vertigo. I'm not a great traveler. I'll be honest with you, I hate it. I'm not good. I'm concerned. I'm more worried about that than our goal-line offense right now."NFL Draft 2018: The Bolts From The Blue Best Players Available Bolts From the Blue’s resident draftniks Kyle Posey, Garrett Sisti, and Jamie Hoyle all put together draft boards based on their own scouting of this year’s draft prospects. After today’s first round, we take a look to see who is left at the top of those boards.Kyle Posey’s Best Remaining PlayersRB Derrius Guice, LSUDT Maurice Hurst, MichiganEDGE Harold Landry, Boston CollegeCB Isaiah Oliver, ColoradoS Justin Reid, StanfordG Will Hernandez, UTEPWR Courtland Sutton, SMUOL James Daniels, IowaTE Mike Gesicki Youth Dan Feeney Jersey , Penn StateCB Nick Nelson, WisconsinCB Carlton Davis, AuburnWR Antonio Callaway, FloridaWR Anthony Miller, MemphisEDGE Josh Sweat, Florida StateOT Connor Williams, TexasLB Jerome Baker, Ohio StateRB Ronald Jones, USCS Tarvarius Moore, Southern MissWR Korey Robertson, Southern MissCB Donte Jackson, LSUDT Tim Settle, Virginia TechRB Kerryon Johnson, AuburnGarrett Sisti’s Best Remaining PlayersDT Maurice Hurst, MichiganEDGE Harold Landry, Boston CollegeRB Derrius Guice, LSUG Will Hernandez, UTEPEDGE Hercules Mata’afa, Washington StateCB Joshua Jackson, IowaOT Connor Williams http://www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com/cheap-brandon-mebane-jersey , TexasOL James Daniels, IowaS Ronnie Harrison, AlabamaTE Dallas Goedert, South Dakota StateEDGE Josh Sweat, Florida StateWR Christian Kirk, Texas A&MCB Isaiah Oliver, ColoradoS Justin Reid, StanfordWR Anthony Miller, MemphisRB Ronald Jones, USCS DeShon Elliott, TexasDT Derrick Nnadi, Florida StateCB Carlton Davis, AuburnDB Rashaan Gaulden, TennesseeWR Courtland Sutton, SMUEDGE Arden Key, LSUJamie Hoyle’s Best Remaining PlayersOT Connor Williams, TexasG Will Hernandez, UTEPWR Christian Kirk, Texas A&MNT Derrick Nnadi, Florida StateRB Derrius Guice Color Rush Derwin James Jersey , LSUOT Tyrell Crosby, OregonDT Maurice Hurst, MichiganS Justin Reid, StanfordEDGE Harold Landry, Boston CollegeLB Malik Jefferson, TexasOL Martinas Rankin, Mississippi StateOT Jamarco Jones, Ohio StateCB Joshua Jackson, IowaCB Donte Jackson, LSUWR Equanimeous St. Brown, Notre DameCB Carlton Davis, AuburnS Ronnie Harrison, AlabamaEDGE Lorenzo Carter, GeorgiaWR DaeSean Hamilton, Penn StateWR James Washington, Oklahoma StateRB Nick Chubb, GeorgiaRB Kerryon Johnson, Auburn NFL Outlet 
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 member have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply