Skip navigation

FishingMobile

million, two-year contract that runs

ReplyAdd topic

PHOENIX – The half-brother of golf star Tiger Woods was arrested Thursday in Phoenix for allegedly making a false bomb threat at the government building where he works. Phoenix police said 58-year-old Earl Dennison Woods Jr. is accused of calling in the threat at the Department of Economic Security building about 8:30 a.m. Thursday. Police say they were called after DES employees alerted building security. More than 100 people were evacuated from the building before Woods came forward and told police the phone call was meant as a joke and he didnt expect his co-workers to take it seriously. Police said Woods has been booked on suspicion of attempting to terrify, intimidate, threaten or harass others. They say Woods is apologetic and co-operating with the investigation. Its unclear if he has a lawyer. Woods daughter, Cheyenne Woods, is a professional golfer. Cheap Air Max 87 2019 . The Tiger-Cats announced on Friday the linebacker has signed a new contract with the team through the 2016 season. Cheap Air Max Classic 2019 .5 million, two-year contract that runs through 2015. Venable, the son of former big leaguer Max Venable, will make $4. http://www.cheapairmax2019shoes.com/cheap-air-max-posterize-sl-2019/. Trailing 4-1 in the final set, Sharapova steadied her erratic service game and took command again to beat the 56th-ranked American 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 on clay at the Magic Box tennis centre. The ninth-ranked Russian looked to be cruising before McHale broke late in the second set to tie the match and then took her commanding lead in the final set after breaking Sharapova. Air Max 2019 Red . – Mixed martial arts fighter Cristiane Justino Santos has been suspended and fined for testing positive for steroids. Cheap Air Classic BW 2019 . - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday.ST. LOUIS - Willie McGee, Jim Edmonds, Mike Shannon and the late Marty Marion were inducted into the St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Fame on Saturday. The four players represent the initial group to be selected for induction by a voting process that included input from fans and a panel of baseball experts. St. Louis opened its Hall of Fame and Museum in April, and the first 22 players to be enshrined earned automatic entry because they were in the National Baseball Hall of Fame as Cardinals or had their number retired by the club. "I was flattered. I thought it was a really special deal," Edmonds said. "When they told me I was getting a red jacket, I had to step back a little bit. I think this red jacket symbolizes much more than a plaque on the wall. We all are not in the Hall of Fame and our numbers arent retired but we get to wear the red jacket. Its humbling." All Cardinals Hall of Famers are given a bright red sports coat to wear at team functions. Now, members of the Cardinals Hall will get the same coat. Edmonds hit .285 and averaged 30 homers a year in eight years with the Cardinals. He won six consecutive Gold Gloves in centre field and played on six post-season clubs.dddddddddddd. He ranks fourth in franchise history with 241 home runs. A fan favourite, McGee spent 13 of his 18 seasons in St. Louis and was the 1985 NL MVP. The centre fielder played a big role in the Cardinals winning their ninth championship in 1982. "It means a lot," McGee said. "After all the sacrifices you made, this is a reward for the hard work and dedication and discipline. Im a testament that with hard work and listening, you can be the best you can be." Shannon is better known as a broadcaster but he was a good player, too. He helped win two World Series titles during his nine-year career with the Cardinals. He is now in his 43rd season calling Cardinals games on the radio. "This is fantastic," Shannon said. "Look at how many of the Hall of Famers showed up here for this. You know what that means to a guy like me? It means a lot. They take pride in this organization." Marion, a shortstop, played with the St. Louis Cardinals for the majority of his career. Marion was the MVP in 1944. He managed the Cardinals in 1951 and then ended his career with the St. Louis Browns as a player-manager. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Back to the top
Quote post (#2490)Report post (#2490)
1 guest and 0 member have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply