Skip navigation

FishingMobile

second-place Arizona.

Add topic

second-place Arizona.

SURREY, B.C. – The B.C. Lions have lost special teams player Stu Foord indefinitely due to a dislocated knee. "I think thats kind of what occurred," Lions coach Mike Benevides said Monday. "I dont have the terminology for (the dislocation) yet. But thats a fair statement, and now (doctors) are trying to let it all settle down, and trying to manage his pain right now is the biggest thing." Foord was injured in the second quarter of Sundays 24-22 victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders in Regina. He was blocked by Graig Newman while covering on a B.C. punt. Benevides indicated Foord, a six-year CFL veteran who also plays running back, will face a long recovery period. "I dont think (his return) is going to be any time soon," said Benevides. "Once I get more information, Ill update you (media) guys on that, but I dont see it being a situation where he could play quickly." Foord, a Regina native who turned 28 on Monday, was injured while playing in front of friends and family in his hometown. He was hit from the side and his knee buckled. "Unfortunately, he was planting (his feet) and he was hit from the side," said Benevides. "Those things are going to occur. Its just unfortunate that he was on that play and he got hit from that direction." Benevides and general manager Wally Buono indicated they did not have a problem with the hit, although the returner was a fair distance away and in the process of being taken out of bounds. "Its tough to say," said Benevides of the hits necessity. "The point of attack, the guy thats blocking on the return team, is trying to make a play. Those things kind of happen, and its unfortunate. But, right now, were just praying for (Foord) and, hopefully, the pain will go down a little bit." Buono said he had not studied the play, and could not say whether the hit was illegal, but chalked up the hit to the usual happenings of football. "To me, whether it was a penalty or not a penalty, it doesnt matter," said Buono. "Its football. (The hit) was high. It wasnt like he took his knee out. (Foord) buckled. On the replay, I can see the hit. I can see the knee buckling. … The play is the play. Its football. Thats why they get paid. I dont think the whistle blew, so hes part of the action." Foord is in his second season with B.C. after signing as a free agent in February 2012. He spent his first four seasons with the Roughriders and also played five seasons of junior football in his hometown with the Regina Thunder. "Hes still in Regina and hes still being looked at by the medical staff and doctors there," said Benevides. The Lions visit the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Friday. Wholesale Air Jordan 6 Ireland . Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday. Cheap Jordans Ireland . Amare Stoudemire had 22 points and 10 rebounds, Carmelo Anthony scored 21 and the New York Knicks won their eighth straight game, 93-92 over Philadelphia on Friday night, sending the Sixers to their 23rd straight loss. http://www.airjordan6ireland.com/ . Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. Air Jordan 6 Ireland Online . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Air Jordan 6 Ireland Sale . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia.Johannesburg, South Africa (SportsNetwork.com) - After Charl Schwartzel surrendered a 4-shot lead over his final five holes, Andy Sullivan went on to birdie the first playoff hole and defeat the South African to win the South African Open Championship on Sunday. Schwartzel, who led Sullivan by four shots heading to the 14th hole, made two bogeys and a double-bogey down the stretch to blow his lead and force a playoff with the Englishman. From the left rough and under a tree on the first playoff hole, Sullivan hit an incrredible approach shot to within 10 feet and he knocked in the subsequent putt to earn his first career victory on the European Tour.dddddddddddd. Sullivan, the second-round leader, rebounded after a 74 on Saturday and fired a 5-under 67 Sunday, while Schwartzel carded a 2-over 74. The duo finished regulation tied at 11-under-par 277. Lee Slattery finished with a 3-under 69 and he ended alone in third at 10- under 278. Pablo Martin Benavides also shot a 69 and he finished in fourth at 9-under 279. MORE TO FOLLOW. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Back to the top
There are too many online users to list.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply