Skip navigation

FishingMobile

Landsbergs full interview

ReplyAdd topic

Landsbergs full interview

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus Blue Jackets forward Boone Jenner is expected to be sidelined approximately five weeks with a broken left hand.General manager Jarmo Kekalainen (YAHR-moh kehk-uh-LYN-uhn) said Jenner underwent successful surgery on Wednesday.Jenner, who had 16 goals and 33 assists as a rookie a year ago, was struck by a puck during practice on Sunday.He is the third top forward not with the club. Leading-scorer Ryan Johansen is in the middle of a contract dispute and last years top free-agent signing, Nathan Horton, is not practicing due to a bad back. Air Jordan 3 Wholesale . The Maple Leafs will play on the road for the first time this season after dropping home contests to Montreal and Pittsburgh to begin the campaign. After losing a one-goal decision to the Canadiens on Wednesday, they were bested 5-2 on Saturday by the Penguins. Air Jordan 3 For Sale Ireland . You can watch all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Pineda won his second straight start last Wednesday against Chicago, as he held the Cubs to just four hits over six scoreless innings to run his record to 2-0, while lowering his ERA to 1. http://www.airjordan13ireland.com/ .7 million, one-year contract.The deal, announced Friday, includes a $50,000 performance bonus if the left-hander appears in 60 games. Jordan 3 Retro Ireland . Correia pitched six innings of one-run ball, Eduardo Escobar homered, and the Minnesota Twins pulled away late to beat the Colorado Rockies 9-3 on Saturday. Air Jordan 3 Retro Cheap . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool.UFC fighter Chael Sonnen had several inches of his colon removed during emergency surgery on Nov. 15 - one day before his first-round loss to Rashad Evans at UFC 167, according to a source. Sonnen talked to TSN about the procedure during a taping of TSNs Off The Record on Wednesday, after host Michael Landsberg revealed that a source told him about it. "Its a little bit of a surprise that you had that information," replied Sonnen, who would not confirm or deny whether he had undergone surgery. Desspite the alleged medical emergency, Sonnen did not withdraw from the scheduled matchup in Las Vegas on Nov.dddddddddddd 16 and was defeated in a first-round TKO. "When I sign a contract to fight, Im agreeing to fight a guy on a certain day at a certain time and in a certain venue," he continued. "Its my job to feel good when I go out and do it and if I dont that may play a hand in the fight." Landsbergs full interview with Sonnen will air Wednesday at 5pm et/2pm pt on TSN. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Back to the top
Quote post (#2390)Report post (#2390)
There are too many online users to list.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply