Skip navigation

FishingMobile

Wacky rigging for bass - Comments

Wacky rigging for bass - Comments

Wacky rigging for bass

Category: Bass (Species)

Wacky rigging for big bass

Everybody who fishes for the all elusive bass whether it be Largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass or Spotted bass. We as fishermen/and women all know that soft plastics work extremely well if it's punching grass mats,flipping cover, fishing isolated cover, or even shakey head fishing on a hot summer day! 
Today I'm Here to tell you about a technique that many of us got started on at a very early age. a very simple yet very productive fishing set…

Read more

Great job

Nice article man, well put together.
Back to the top

Great

I often  fishing  bass  
Back to the top

Thanks for sharing such a fantastic blog. For the last few weeks, I am not finding your blogs that disappoint me a lot, as I love reading your posts. This article is really attractive, and I’m waiting for your new ideas as well. Hope to see your next blog as soon as possible. How to Create a Wikipedia Page | Custom Wikipedia Page for Artist Profile & Biography
Back to the top

Thanks for sharing such a fantastic blog. Since the last few weeks, I am not finding your blogs that disappoint me a lot, as I love reading your posts. This article is really attractive, and I’m waiting for your new ideas as well. Hope to see your next blog as soon as possible. How to Create a Wikipedia Page | Custom Wikipedia Page for Artist Profile & Biography
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 member have just viewed this.