Skip navigation

FishingMobile

The Division 2 will proceed in history

ReplyAdd topic

I am well aware how you create the game up as you play and I've done that, in all of the Assassin's Creed matches, Ghost Recon Wildlands and so on. All I stated was the Section did not hit the spot for me, it was not a bad game but it could've been better. Yes, your mind is intially exactly what makes a game fun The Division 2 Phoenix Credits.The first Assassin's Creed match was rather empty compared to the later ones, together with Rogue being the very best in the franchise for me. It's very natural that the first game at a franchise wont achieve orgasm for every player it has. It did not match towards Ghost Recon Wildlands for instance although the Section was still fun.

From the looks of this The Division 2 will change this up a little and I believe that it'll be a better title, for me.Edit: Additionally to quote you,"if any game you play is repetitive it is 100 percent your fault" that's incorrect. Even programmers has consented that their formula in matches is insistent, that's a fact. Yes, I can creatively make it not repetitive at all. However, it comes down to using a repetitive formula inside them, it's simply copy and paste to fill a game universe. Also a fact.

Would be a sick idea if they made the endgame a large live battle against the enemy and the results of the match is determined based on how far camps/strongholds the players defend/capture. If the players don't win the war everyone literally'loses' The Division 2 and it can't be reversed. If you make something like this and make it quite big scaled thousands of player would need to work with each other to win the match. Otherwise The Division 2 will proceed in history since the game the players lost.

Considering how Tom Clancy games have been put in precisely the exact same world, more lately revealed in Wildlands with cross-over looks of different characters from other games linking their story together, I would not be surprised if the Division Tech maybe prototype technician for Future Soldiers which might explain why those items are still the most innovative technology in the game in the current time this match is set in Tom Clancy world. The Black Tusks are more geared but the technology they get is from more current technology most military company can obtain themselves although the Division brokers get access to what I believed early variation of Future Soldier technology.

Personally, I love the idea of smaller Dark Candles - I know it's super contentious as a concept but I am glad that Enormous and Ubi are doubling down on it. The smaller DZ's with larger player base per DZ means that players will likely be forced to PVP whenever they wish to or not. Only two extraction points The Division 2 Boosting makes this more of a warranty. The solo matchmaking will not make 1 iota of difference unless individuals lobbies also prevent people joining in their friends once they are in one of those DZ's. Also Turrets won't stop ganking as we will quickly find out where the range ends and that is going to be the new gank spot. If you believed that the DZ at Div 1 was awful this one will be straight up bad! (I Really like IT!) No wonder they eliminated voip!?
Back to the top
Quote post (#2685)Report post (#2685)
There are too many online users to list.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply